- Staggered dual head setup with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads
- Ideal for both speed production & top quality print work
- Super high resolution prints at 20 m²/h (720 x 1080 dpi)
- Production speeds including 29 and 36 m²/h @ 720 x 720 dpi
- Billboard mode up to 48 m²/h
- Durable prints on coated & uncoated substrates up to 1625 mm (63.97”)
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor graphics - exterior durability up to 3 years
Mutoh ValueJet 1638 printer, offering a printing width of 1615 mm, has been specifically developed for volume production of sign and display graphics for long term outdoor applications as well as durable prints for indoor use.
A staggered dual head setup with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads is at the heart of the VJ-1638’s stunning performance. The ValueJet 1638 produces sellable top quality graphics at typical production speeds up to 36 m²/h (720 x 720 dpi). Top speeds up to 48 m²/h are achievable.
The Mutoh ValueJet 1638 produces full-colour posters, banners, backlit panels, POS displays, notices, signs and stickers.
The 1625 mm wide ValueJet 1638 printer, with a maximum print width of 1615 mm, can handle 2” and 3” rolls. Different motorised winding/unwinding systems provide flexibility towards investment, set-up and user requirements.